Photos of my customers' gowns!

Hi all, as promised! The photos of the gowns!! Just a preview... Please check out Facebook Fan Page for more photos where you can see more details and train of the gown!







From Sze Yin: Hi Joanna,

Thank you so much for the gown, it is lovely and i like it very much!!! The gown is far more gorgeous than the picture on the website shows, it is exactly the gown I wanted, and it fits!!!

Thank you for your kind service and I am impressed by the instant reply from you whenever i have questions.
I'm also appreciate the advice you gave and you were really patient with me, even with my wide range of questions and comments.

Thanks again and I will definitely recommend you to all my friends

Szeyin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...