Fall Make-Up on my mom!

Get ready to add some dazzle to your fall make-up! Instead of all the FALL/AUTUMN "trends"...which are always so predictable....browns, golds, blah.....I wanted to show you how to add some color to typical "brown-neutral" shades of fall!
Ban the boring old brown and gold....
And have some pink with pink that's bold!!!

"LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO WEAR BROWNS!"- ha ha ha ha

This is a very fun and funny video(watch the end for the funny parts with my mom)! 

HERE'S WHAT I USED ON MY MOM:

LIQUID FOUNDATION~
Make-Up Forever HD Foundation in #170 Caramel (used to contour and add warmth to her face)

CREAM FOUNDATION (that I use as a concealer)~
COVER FX CREAM FOUNDATION (my new skin-perfecting addiction!!! I love this stuff so much I would marry it! ha ha ha) in M70
(seriously, this is the most skin -perfecting, beautiful make-up I've ever put on!)

FACE POWDER:
La Mer "The Treatment" Face Powder (very fancy pants...amazing coverage, I have no idea how much this stuff costs...It was a gift to me. It's probably pricey, but it is incredible!) in Porcelain

CHEEK COLOR:
CREAM CHEEK COLOR~I used a bright pink cream cheek color (to add a youthful glow to my mom's face) in POSEY from MAC...and hot pink cream color or even a hot pink lipstick will work!

POWDER BLUSH~ I went over her cheeks first with ANGEL from MAC, a light matte pink, then I dabbed a few colors for warmth and depth, I used:
a peach color - PEACHES N' PINK from MAC
and a mocha-rose color- MOCHA from MAC

EYES:
TO PRIME THE EYE, I used:
SOFT OCHRE Paint Pot from MAC (this will make sure shadow is very pigmented, will stay on longer, and hides ugly veins and redness in the lids)
SHADOWS:
(and because everyone always asks ans I forget to say: the palette's I use are Z PALETTE'S, they are magnetic, see-through, and awesome! You can get them at: www.zpalette.com)
I used a neutral shadow - use ANY shade that matches your skin, for my mom I used BRULEE from MAC.
TO ADD DIMENSION to her eye I used a combo of cool and warm browns together...
CORK -a warm brown from MAC & CHARCOAL BROWN (a cool brown from MAC)

EYELINER:
I used Black Black (it's a pro color from MAC or you can use any cream/gel black liner) and an angled brush. I also really like AQUA BLACK from Make-Up Forever that is totally water-proof!
I went over it with black eyeshadow to soften the edge, in CARBON from MAC.

LASHES:
I curled her lashes, applied several coats of L'Oreal Extend Tubes Mascara (we both LOVE this stuff!)

EYEBROWS:
I used an angled brush an eyeshadow in a cool dark brown (the darker the eyebrows the younger you look!), I used CHARCOAL BROWN (or you could use COQUETTE) from MAC

LIPS:
I used a HOT PINK lipliner from Make-Up Forever in 16C FUSCHIA to apply a "stain" for the pink base.
 Then I went over the edges in CHERRY RED from MAC.
And topped it off with a HOT PINK BLUSH to set the lipstick and give it a velvety-matte look.
I used HOT PINK blush, any brand will work, from MAC.
I ALSO dabbed ANGEL (a light baby pink blush) in the center of the lips to make them look bigger!

So don't be boring this fall with browns, add some punch and fun with this fun look! Get ready to watch this fun and funny video! Make sure you watch the end!

hot pink leaves.....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...