My HELLO KITTY DEBIT CARD and other cute things of the day!

Puh-leeeeeeze look at this Debit Card....it is the cutest thing in my wallet! ha ha ha
Yes, I just got a HELLO KITTY DEBIT CARD...some banks offer free custom designs for your debit cards....I was flipping through their little book...and after like 5 pages of sports team card options..... I saw HELLO KITTY!!! It was free too!
Now my hello kitty card will rest safely in my Hello Kitty Pursey!!!

 Now for the cutest laptop bag I've ever seen! I got this super cute laptop bag from FLUFF, at Whole Foods, of all places to find a laptop bag! ha ha ha
I love this bag...it's padded inside and has 2 interior pockets, and velcro straps to hold your computee in place!
I absolutely love this bag...and the little doll face on it!!!
FLUFF makes other cute, funky, and super fun laptop bags too!

There was a little style snack for the day from your bestie, Kandee!

laptops and hello kitty....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...