My first magazine cover.....



yesterday no posty...because I spent the day with the most wonderful woman in my life....my precious mama......we had a yummy lunch of baked macaroni and cheese with ham, and a guacamole-bacon burger...we're goin' out of 09' with a caloric bang! ha ha ha ha
we then went:
to the dollar store
starbucks
and then we almost laughed so hard trying to figure out the lyrics to "blinded by the light", my mom thought one part of the lyrics said, "swirly whirly round your anus".....ha ha ha ha.....in the wal-mart parking lot....it was an awesome day with my mama..then I said good-bye and she hit the road, for her 10 hour drive home.....i love that lady so much!

and then I got this awesome email from Christina Ciani, showing me this magazine cover she designed for a class project! I was so honored....I wish it was life size, I'd hang it on m y wall! hee hee hee...Thanks Christina for being the first person to put me on a magazine cover!!!!! huge love to you all...check back for an update...I'm gonna post a "special" NEW YEARS video up today!
xoxo kandee...who's so 2000 and 10! ha ha ah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...