Put your cart back!

Live a better life...by doing small things that other people don't...
like putting your shopping cart back....picking up the hanger that fell off as you look for the right size pants....

I was at Forever 21 (a cheap & trendy clothing store)...and I was dropping hangers of pants on the floor...
and me...who worked in a clothing store, many moons ago (at a Contempo Casuals)...would hate it when people would knock stuff off, and not even have the decency to pick it up- it was their fault it fell! ha ha ha
So as I picked up all the clothes I dropped...the sales girl was amazed AND appreciative...she said, "oh thank you so much! Nobody picks up anything usually!"...
The little things like this, are what make our character...
even if no one is looking, I put my shopping cart back in the shopping cart "cage"...(and heck, you'll burn a few extra calories! ha ha ha)...

When you go the extra mile with the small things...in life...you'll be amazed at the "big" changes you'll start to notice in life...

after all, it's the little things that matter...and help make the big things amazing!

huge love and remember to put your carts back! ha ha ha ha
kandee the cart girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...