What the Fuh????



DATE & TIME:
Yesterday...after the sun fell down

PLACE:
an art gallery space in downtown Los Angeles

Who: my beautiful friend Saori, who's a dollfaced, FORD model...and has been one since she was a baby! ha ha ha ha....(you can check out her cool blog, I think she even posts pics of her fun modeling jobs...and travel pics with her boyfriend, who's a pro snowboarder, Eddie Wall...http://vivesomnium.blogspot.com)
They are the nicest and cutest couple! We went and ate some yummy Vietnamese food down the street at a cool little place called, Blossom ....they all had Pho (sounds like "fuh", like "duh" but with an F. I had my fav, "shaking beef" with lots of Hoisin sauce. And a yummy Thai Tea...it tastes like a creamy caramel tea..sooooooo good!

So, since everyone always asks me to do make-up on other people...here it is...you get to finally see me in action! ha ha ha

We shot this in a gallery space in downtown LA, where my friend lives. We had lots of homeless people coming up to the video...singing to us, as to buy out water bottle for 2 cents..., lots of people yelling...it was hilarious!

The lighting was beautiful...and we got to do 3 different looks..this first one with the green was my favorite...we decided that this is going to be the hottest New Year's look...!!! IT is so amazing looking!!!

We had lots of fun...and it will be fun to see make-up on someone other than myself! ha ha ha
Thank you so much Saori for letting me paint on your pretty canvas of a face!!!!
And thanks to the boys for setting up the lights and the moving the fence to make us a "stage"! hee hee hee
I'm off to try to find a flight that won't be delayed because of the storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...