Ahhhhh before & after of a not-fun-kind!

BEFORE (bad) AFTER (so much better)



I could not wake up one more morning and look at my, bathroom-explosion-o'-make-up...
I don't like seeing too much make-up on counters and I would love if it could all be tucked away, safely inside a drawer...BUT

#1 I have way too much make-up to that (every girls loves this problem...ha ha ha!)

#2 I have little hands in my house that would empty, smear, dump out..any and all things colorful

So finally I spent almost 4, LONG, NOT FUN, hours, organizing, cleaning, and trying to find little storage things to put eyeshadows, lipsticks, lipglosses...you name it...away!!!
this was me..hating the cleaning and organizing (2 hours in)

it's a little bathroom...you wouldn't know how much make-up I had to go through....I'd think I was done, and I'd walk into my room and see another bag or box full of make-up...or I'd find my make-up for my kit (the make-up I use on jobs for film or photoshoots, or celeb appearances)...and have to go put that away.....
It's done and I should go buy myself an ice cream! ha ha ha
the one thing that did help....I LISTENED to the KASKADE (dance music) station on PANDORA.... (if you haven't downloaded PANDORA onto your phone or computer...DO IT RIGHT NOW...you can pick any band or song and they play similar music...I love it!!!! go to pandora.com, I think....and add KASKADE as a station.....!!!)
happy, awesome day.....kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...