Jessica Rabbit Make-Up



Think Marilyn Monroe, Mae West and Ginger, from Gilligan's Island....and that gives you the famous....JESSICA RABBIT!
She was the love interest of Roger Rabbit (man, I thought I was cool when I could do the Roger Rabbit Dance Move...ha ha ha)
I got a lot of requests for this glam look....so here we go...but here's some pics of me as "Jessica Rabbit"....I loved making this tutorial....this look was so fun! I love the wig so much....! (It is the Veronica wig...here one like it CLICK HERE)
Hope you likey!
Yeah I know...and I sing in this video...her Jessica Rabbit song, "Why don't you do right?"....ha ha ha ( that's a special "goofball" treat for you..from me! ha ha ha)
Kandee as Jessica Rabbit



what I used: MAC paintpot primer in SOFT OCHRE (light yellow flesh color) Urban Decay Cream Shadow in DELINQUENT (purple-lilac) MAC D Squared Paintstick in V (dark purple eyeliner) Eyeshadows:
Nude of flesh color & white (MAC- Brule) A light lavender (MAC- Digit & Beautiful Iris)
medium purple (MAC - PURPLE HAZE)
darker purple (MAC- Indian Ink)
lavender shimmer (LARENIM - bedazzled)
Hot Lilac-pinkish-purple (MAC Vibrant Grape)
Black eyeshadow for the eyebrows (MAC- Carbon)
Black eyeliner (NYX pencil in black)
Black Liquid liner (any brand you like)
Black Lashes (Elegant Lashes #705 Black or Ardell #45)
Duo Lash Glue in Dark
Red Lipliner (Sephora #20 Real Red)
Red Lipstick (MAC Russian Red)
White cream base or light concealer (I used Shu Uemura White cream base)

Man, I want to be all glammed up like this everyday! ha ha ha
(but I went to the store right after....and I felt really funny with my fake lashes and red lips inside of Target and the Dollar Store! ha ha ha ha...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...