My mama!!!!


I am so excited...my mama is coming to visit me!!!
I just finished icing a batch of cupcakes to celebrate her arrival!!!

yay for moms! And I think my mom is the best...but I'm sure everyone (almost) thinks their mom is the best.....
I don't think I would be as silly and creative if it wasn't for her....
She is an artist....and has taught me to be happy, forgiving, creative, silly, joyful, different...and how to love people really well...my mom always becomes a pseudo mom for all my friends...she is the most understanding and encouraging person....
I love her so much...and I am so excited to get to hug her and see her face!!!
Yay mom face!
3 cheers for Shannon Johnson- Rasmussen!!! (aka Kandee's mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...