Outfit of the day (or yesterday)



Hi everyone!
(side note: this has been a highly requested thing...outfit of the day pictures!...just so you don't think I am conceited and think my clothes are so fancy! and that I love taking pictures of myself into a dirty mirror...ha ha ha...i don't know what got smeared on there...but it just kept smearing! ahh)

What I be wearin'...well actually this was yesterday..seeing as I don't want pictures of me in my jammies as the "outfit of the day"...ha ha ha
here's a fast run down of what I finally decided to wear:
*slight-harem pants from Urban Outfitters
*white men's Hanes tank top
*orange v-neck with funny pleating on the shoulder-shirt from Urban Outfitters
*king hi-tops from Royal Elastics
*white Hanes herway socks (ha ha ha)
*white bra from Victoria's secret...(hey know...that's enough..ha ha ha ha)
Have an awesome day...
don't wear what makes you look sexy, or what the magazines say is trendy.....
wear what makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...