ring ring ring





i get asked all the time..."where did you get your yellow ring?????"....so I'm going to tell ya', how you can get a flower ring for your digit (finger) too!

#1 This ring is beautiful (and turquoise, one of my favorite colors....) Purva, at Morado, made this for me...and sent it to me....I love it! If you want one too, go to www.morado.etsy.com, only $15!



#2 these are fun & definitely Kandee colored...and cheap, only $10 at FRED FLARE (i love this site)

I tried hunting forever 21 and some others, but I guess they don't sell them anymore....I did get my green one in the "pin-up hair video....." at a street vendor in Soho....for $1!!!! I got my zebra one there too....I've never gotten a ring for dollar before..unless it was out of a kid's toy machine at the grocery store! ha ha ha...I love deals!
Happy ring hunting!
huge happy thought to you!!! and hugs.....the Kandiest of them all.....

here's the video if you want to see the green ring....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...