BEfore & AFter

me and my mama....are having the best time in LA!!! I am doing a complete pimp-my-mom video....so I'll show you everything we did to my mom yesterday in a video...(so fun for my mama!!! she never does anything for herself)...but here's what we did in the hotel room this morning...
BEFORE
AFTER
all dolled up and ready to go eat breakfast finally.....been making this video and starving my poor mama!!!














And my OUTFIT of the DAY from yesterday....
dress/shirt thing...from Macy's by VELVET (don't really know that brand, ha ha ha)
Pink earrings...FOREVER 21
and my super awesome, favorite boots, that I got asked a bajillion times yesterday "where'd you get your boots?!?!"....I got them in Soho, NY at Miz Mooz (i know, funny name...killer boots!) ..they are so comfy and I'm wearing them again today!!!

off to feed my mama.....typed with love...your kandee
black shiny leggings with rouching on the sides from FOREVER 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...