i am.....

TODAY's work (day 2):
Hot Tub Time Machine Press Junket (where all the actors do all their interviews for the movie)
actor Crispin Glover (who's in Hot Tub Time Machine and Alice In Wonderland right now...he was also the dad in Back to the Future and the bad guy in Charlie's Angels, the movie) he is very nice and funny....this was him right after I finished his make-up...
this was me trying to show you my fresh new haircut....it didn't work out so well...but thanks to my friend, Bettina, who chopped some chunks into my hair...

this is what they call "video village"...it's where all the monitors and things are....and where I sat...it was freezing cold....but that's where I sat and watched the monitors to make sure Crispin wasn't getting "shiny"...and that he kept looking nice and perfect for camera


and this was at the end of the day...me very tired....with Crispin...he was so nice, and very fascinating...he's incredibly intelligent and interesting...

this was such a fun job...sometimes I can't believe I get paid for this! I am so thankful, and blessed to have jobs like this...

and I read this awesome quote from Lynn Wyatt (in an article in Bazaar)..
"powder and paint, makes a girl what she ain't"....ha ha ha ha...so funny!

I am so tired...I've fallen asleep several times today...and I made myself wake up again, to type this for you all.....
thank you for reading this......I love you all....and good night....your sleepy kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...