flying high with the outfit of the day

It is 3:36 am...I am still packing....
I was going to set my alarm to wake up at 7am, which is only 3.5 hours away...ha ha ha
And I need to be at the airport in 6 hours! again....ha ha ha ha

Here's a fast outfit of the day...and what I look like in a plane....
this was me outside JFK airport a couple weeks ago...
SUNGLASSES- SABRE
JACKET- FOREVER 21
PURSE- BAGHAUS.com (melie bianco leopard purse..love it!)
NECKLACE- FOREVER 21
ZEBRA SUITCASE- I don't know
GOLD BAG- BEtsey JOhnson (love her last name! hee hee)

EARBUDS on the plane- LADY GAGA heartbeats (I'm going to be giving a pair away soon!) they are awesome!!!

I will be taking you all along with me on my journey!!! yay! off to finish packing and maybe sleep for an hour or 2!
huge love......I will "take you along in my bags"....hee hee hee

don't let anyone steal your joy or your dreams...they are yours to keep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...