I heart NY!!!

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
i am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated
 

time log: 4:24 am
I am finishing up trying to find all my make-up and things to pack...
must leave for airport in 1 hour.....

And final destination: The Big Apple...yay!

I have been invited by Sun Labs, the makers of the SUN self-tanner that I used in a video a while back. They were so excited about the video, that they invited me to New York to go to the International Beauty Show in New York, on Sunday, March 7th at the Jacob Javits Convention Center.

I am so excited! I will get to visit with people at their booth at the IBS show! If you are in the NY area, please come by and say hi!!! I am so excited, I really love NY, and I can't wait to soak up some more New York dazzle!

I am packing treasures....my video camera to document everything...to take you guys along with me!!!!

I still don't know what I am going to wear or where all my make-up is...ha ha ha...and I always have that feeling that I am forgetting something!

huge love....and check back for  my travel updates...and what I finally ended up wearing....ha ha ha ha!

I'm going to have an "empire state of mind"!!!! and you're coming with me!!!
huge love...now let's go!!!! kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...