a day in the life...

outfit of the day:
white Hanes men's tank top
pants -old pants from urban outfitters (got them like 6 years ago)
boots- Miz Mooz
black shredded things- no name things from Marshall's
purse- www.baghaus.com (the melie bianco leopard bag)
I found this awesome girl, Cardi Beutler, at the Melrose Trading Post today, that made the most amazing feather earrings!
I love them, and she makes them from feathers that weren't from birds that were killed for their feathers...she was so sweet and she hand makes them! Love them..if you want one contact:
Cardi at cardibeutler@hotmail.com, tel her Kandee told you about them! You'll love them!!!
this is my new best feather-friend earring!

I've been Ray-banned from wearing these!
(i took this picture to send to my sister...this is exactly what my mom looked like circa 1986!)

Below, i fell in love with these benches...this sweetest man, makes them by taking different chairs and making them into one bench! The colors were like candy, and I would use them as seating all over, if I could fit them in my suitcase! ha ha ha ha
(if you live in the LA area and want one, go the Melrose Trading Post on sundays, and he is there! Tell him Kandee said hi! He's so nice, you just want to hug him, like a big teddy bear!)

 
this was my favorite chair-bench, i wanted to eat that color green! I would love this on my porch....or in my enchanted garden patio, that doesn't exist yet, except for in my head!
my mom in the dressing room at Forever 21!

and it wouldn't be a blog post without a self portrait from my ever-ready iphone! (and my twirl at a Forever 21 dressing room shot!)

mama leaving Forev 21...
i was enchanted by the "water bottle" flower display in the window of the Anthropologie store...it's jam-packed with painted and cut water bottles...i love this recycled art!
me and my precious mama at The Grove, ...i had such a funtastic day with her...she is my best friend...and I will treasure this day forever! I love you Mama!!! My mom has called me "sunshine" since I was little, because she said I was her little sunshine, but she is really the sun to my whole world!!!
I love her....it is now after 2am, so much for trying to go to bed early...typed from the late-night blogger.....ha ha ha...huge love, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...