sleepyhead hair

some days when you're doing make-up (we were working on the press junket for the Hot Tub Time Machine Movie)...you have a lot of down time..waiting time.
we had almost 5 hours of down time...so we played haircut, make-up video, eating...lots of eating..ha ha ha ha
me and my friend (and fellow make-up and hair girlie), Bettina, gave the top of my hair a new chopping...her "kandee rockstar hair"...she called it....hee hee
Thanks Betteenzie, for my new lighter, more voluminous hair!
Me and Bettina have been working on tv shows, photo shoots, and weddings for years now...
she cracks me up...and she always works in the most amazing heels!
She got to work on Pirate's of the Carribean, too, doing hair and wigs...working just feet away from Johnny Depp!!! I know...man.....how fun to be floating on a little boat while they are filming Pirate's!?!

I have been so incredibly tired lately....incredibly busy....I am so tired....I almost fell asleep with my computer in my lap just a minute before I started typing this! ha ha ha ha

I think I'm going to go listen to my Passion Pit station on Pandora, while I take a hot shower....then crawl into bed and take a dream vacation!

here's one of my fav songs right now...and the song title quite fits me right now.....sweet dreams sleepyheads!


thank you for reading my sleepy rambles...huger than huge love....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...