Budget Style: Hats Ahoy!!!

Ode to a hat.....
Hat's how I love thee
bonus dazzle you give me...
when having a bad hair day...to you do I run
to make my hair better and add lots of fun

I love hats! I always have, from my first portraits taken wearing pink cowboy hats to my favorite velour green and chartreuse striped newsboy, to my captain's hat I got at a costume shop! I love the style hats give....you can't help but a notice someone wearing a cool hat!

That's what I love about the 40's too, women wore hats almost on a daily basis...their shape and design were so amazing! I want to wear hats that are amazing..they add fun, funk, and some fun style!

My friend Elisa L'Amour is an amazing hat maker, her designs have graced runways around the world...and she has made me some amazing creations...which I treasure! CLICK here to see her awesome blog!

I just saw her super cool video on how to "dazzle up your style on a budget"..and I love it!
Hats AHOY!!!! watch and enjoy!!!! i love it.....love you too, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...