Dreamer 101

"You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one"- John Lennon

This was taken out of window of a plane...
there is something so amazing about seeing the clouds moving above another layer of clouds, above another layer of clouds, beneath you...it's like being in the most incredible 3-D movie...I sat watching the sun slip behind the clouds for at least 15 minutes...

So essentially I could say, my head was "in the clouds"...
and sometimes that is was makes dreamers, dreamers....
their heads...are somewhere else....they need to be, in order to be dreamers.....

As long as your head is in the clouds, and your feet are on the ground...your dreams from the heavens, can land at your feet on the ground!


Dreaming is essential...day-dreaming, staring out the window , soaking up inspiration...all these things are essential to dreamers....this is the life-blood of your existence! Dreaming is as needed to creative dreamers, as it is for a runner to go on their daily run! It IS who you are....it is what makes you dream bigger, it is like working out your muscles...you are growing your dream muscles!

I was told that all my dreams were pipe dreams, that my head was in the clouds, that I should get a "real" job. If I had listened to any of those people, and stopped dreaming, stopped going after my dreams....they would be nothing more than just dreams. BUT, I would keep thinking about my dreams, how would I make them real, what do I need to do next...
dream and think....think and dream....that's what makes dreams come true....!

DREAM MISSION FOR THE DAY:
*sit and daydream (at Starbucks, out your window, in the park, sitting in your car...while not while driving! ha ha ha)...think about your dreams, your dream life, your dream day....

*think about ways that you can make the first step to your dream, come true... do you need to research on-line, do you need to sign up for a class, do you need to buy some essential tools or things to get started, do you need to research moving to a new location, do you need to talk to someone about it?

*tell yourself ,"I can do it!"...."I believe I can do it!"...no one with their harsh words, is going to stop me...
Let no words from man, stop what God put in your heart!

Today is a new day, to start watering a new dream, in your dream garden!

This is one of my favorite Disney songs...

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

keep on believing......xoxo kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...