things I'm in love with....

this "kissable" feather earring....it's blue feathers...and 'i wore it all day and lost it!!!
I called up Cardi that makes them, and she's gonna whip me up another one! she's wondy-ful!
If you wan t to fall in love with your very own feather earring....email her at:
cardibeutler@hotmail.com

I also love my Miz Mooz boots, which I seem to wear everyday....

I love the silver hoop earrings my mom gave me the other day too....

I love HOT PINK lipstick right now....I put CHERRY RED lip liner from MAC, and then HOT PINK lip liner from Make-Up Forever----absolutely NO GLOSS...we want matte, velvety HOT PINK lippies!

And I also love a nude eye with just black pin-up style winged liner!
LOVE MISSION & QUOTE of the day: 
...courtesy of my friend Teresa in a text this morning:
Be a ray of sunshine to everyone you meet, and make their day for having seen you.  Say "Thank You" at every turn!

let's sunshine it up today my sweet Kandee family!!!!

your sunshiney guru..ha ha hah a
sending you so much love you need to unbutton the top botton of your heart, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...