I love Urban Decay!!!

OMG! OMG!
We are getting such a treasure trove of goodies for the glaminars...but look what Kat, from Urban Decay Cosmetics, sent me over, as a preview of what's going to be in our "awesome" gift bags from Urban Decay!
I can't tell you how excited I am that they are giving us some of their AWESOME make-up!!! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the colors they are sending us!!!!
I almost got to have lunch with Kat, and visit the Urban Decay offices...but she had to have a last minute meeting! And you bet I would bring my video camera to take you all "with me"! (and just so you know, Urban Decay does not pay me at all, they are just fans of me, like I'm a fan of them...and they have graciously given us all these awesome gift bags!) Thank you SOOO much Urban Decay ofr loving the "Kandee Family", and giving us these goodies!!!

The Glaminars are getting ready.....we only have today, which I will be going nuts getting everything ready! But I am in San Diego....with all my precious family...and my precious team of friends that are going to help!

Surprises have been ordered, fun things are on their way, printing has been done, and now it's time to get it all ready!!! I am so excited!!!

We are going to have a photo booth set up! A bounty of fun things that will be raffled away! An "after" glaminar, meet & greet party on the rooftop! And such an amazing time!

I can't wait to meet you all that are coming! And I hope to be bringing a Glaminar, to everyone else, that can't make it to this one!


I have so much to do today...this has been weeks of planning...and now I have a mad dash of days to get the rest done today!!!! Off and running and I can't wait to meet you all!!!!

your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...