sick of being sick..and gaga!

so my new accessory for april, is apparently a really annoying cough!
so this virus that has somewhat taken over my lungs...rendering me unable to speak, due to my incessant coughing...so annoying! It's like I have cough attacks and can't stop...my fav is when I'm trying to sleep
 ha ha ha ha..So I'm on day 4 of my antibiotics...and today was the first day, that I really got dressed...hooray!
I feel much better...but this feeling like my lungs are trying to vomit themselves out of me, is driving me bananas! So that is why I haven't blogged....I've been so ridiculously tired...I could hardly stand up just to make a huge batch of incredibly salty, chicken noodle soup...
I've never had a cold or flu that's been like this....and I don't ever want it again! You hear me virus..don't you ever come back here again! I mean it! ha ha ha ha

so since I realized it's been like 24 years since I uploaded a video to youtube, and it feels like it's been 76 months since I blogged...I made myself finish the Lady Gaga Grammy's video...I filmed this right after the Grammy's, and yes, I am just finally finished editing it! Oh brother.....
but here you go....or here you gaga! ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...