oh wheelchair...

here I am...a full day of me laying on a couch with my foot way up in the air on pillows.....I finally got to leave the room for an hour or so...my sweet boyfriend, pushed me in wheelchair, to go get mexican food, I had a raspberry mint cooler (no alcohol), sweet corn tamales, and churros with caramel sauce
you can see my customized crutches...which area already making my armpits and sides of my ribs sore (but that pain is nothing compared to how much my leg hurts...it feels like my leg is going to explode sometimes when I move it and the blood rushes by the "injured area")...and to think I always thought it would be fun to have crutches. I also slipped on the bathroom floor with my crutches, because there was water on the ground...HOLY SMOKES!!!!

My leg hurts...but am I glad I still have my leg, and hopefully it will heal up quicker than expected...
My heart just goes out to all the little babies that are hurting and don't understand what's going on...
MISSION of the day:
#1. pray for all the little ones hurting to be comforted and filled with peace
#2. Be thankful that you are healthy.... (one minute I was ok, I took 3 steps and blood was everywhere, and it looked like a chunk of my leg was missing...ha ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...