"momshell" is the new MILF

term that grosses me out:
MILF (mom I'd like to f@&$, in case you didn't know, the last one is a bad word)....I hate this term, and it grosses me out to think about the college age guys, ready to chug a beer, that let this term fall out of their grosso mouths....

INSERT solution: what do you get when you have a bombshell, mama???
A MOMSHELL!!!!
momshell is the new MILF!

this is my "momshell".....my mama's heart makes her so beautiful...she is the most amazing woman! I love her, her graciousness, kindness, forgiveness, the way she encourages everyone...the way she sees the world...so positive, loving, and excited....
she is my best friend...and I thank God that he gave me to her!

My mom has always put us kids first, she never would buy herself clothes or anything...and I wish I could give her the world! We had the most amazing time this day....we filmed doing her make-up, we went to Fred Segal on Melrose and looked at all the fun things, we ate lunch there and had frozen lemonades and cookies...
and most importantly, we made treasured memories to relive in our hearts...
I adore my mom...she makes my world feel like everything is okay and sparkly....
so here's a little bit of me and my precious mama....
I love you mama...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...