Oh Baby Cakes!

look at the smile that jumps on my face when I am in a cupcake bakery!
 
wandering down an old familiar street in downtown LA (on 6th in between Main & Los Angeles Street), I spotted, after lunch....a cute little place called Babycakes! And "Whoa baby! Do I love cupcakes!"....and this little store was a treat for tastebuds and eyes!
I loved the cute, fun, party colored ribbons on spools!
I was mesmerized my the options! Do I want chocolate with vanilla icing, red velvet......I better get 2!!! 
all their cupcakes are Vegan, egg free, soy free, you can choose gluten free...but yummy-filled!
I loved this saying printed on the delicate, pink, oh-so-girly, boxes, that they package your "fresh-from-the-fridge" cupcakes....the icing is so good, it melts at room temp!
me, pointing to the Babycakes NYC, sign from inside the store (it's it a twinkle in my eyes from cupcake excitement, or just the glare from the windows! ha ha ha 
here's my dainty little goodies....they are like a mix of 50's paintings, and thick, cold icing..mmmmm!
(and how stinkin' cute are the stripes on the inside of the box!?!)

 
Babycakes, is like a pink-retro oasis in the middle of Downtown LA!

 
this was my favorite...the LADIES sign underneath a tower of Babycakes boxes!
You can even order cupcakes, and have them delivered, they even have a do-it-yourself cookie kit...fun idea for mother's day! Peep their wonder at: www.babycakesnyc.com

This was my nice reward....a little cupcake love!

And just on a sidenote because I know everyone was asking me:
If you want to get your hands on a Hello Kitty purse like mine...go to

And for everyone that asked for my leg update:
Hurts super bad, I tried to put a little weight on it today and it felt like I ripped my stitches apart! YEOWWWWW! I needed another dozen cupcakes, STAT! ha ha ha ha
(and by the way, I am typing this in the air....when I edit a video or type a blog, it helps distract me from my dislike, or fear of flying! ha ha ha
 So this will be the world's longest blog, ha ha ha ha, to keep  my distracted the whole flight! ha ha ha
huge love, fromm the mile high blogger.....your kandee
PS my battery died in the plane for my computer...so I had to finish editing this with my leg elevated on a ladder rung on the bottom of my little people's bunk beds! ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...