Crying yourself to sleep

Things I did before I cried myself to sleep:
I went to the reconstructive doctor (almost cried there)
Did a lot of hobbling on my crutches to get my little princess a doll for her post-birthday party...
me leg was hurting, incredibly swollen...the skin was stretching my stitches...
my heart was hurting, tired, and overwhelmed due to a lot of other things going on, my leg, all the things...I think my leg hurt, but my heart hurt even more...
I don't remember when I fell asleep....I just remember crying and tears rolling down the side of my face.
I'm telling you this, not for sympathy, (because everytime I post something about my leg, some people who don't really know me very well, post things like I'm just trying to get sympathy. BUt I'm human, and we all hurt and I hope that I might encourage someone who's going through the same thing)....I'm telling you this, for all those hearts that cried themselves to sleep last night, or tonight, or will in the future.

It was a release. The bathtub in my heart was filled with water, and just one more drop of sadness, made it overflow, out my eyes! And I know that at sometime all of you have had your "heart-tubs" overflow too. It feels good to release the pressure in your heart. And sometimes God gives you some "heavenly" sleep, where you get a vacation from your worries or heartaches.

then my friend Elena, sent me one of the most amazing things I've ever seen....today...
if you ever feel discouraged, sad, or like giving up...please watch this AMAZING video!
Tears rolled down my face as I watched him say, "he may never be able to hold his wife, but he doesn't need hands to hold her heart"...it gives me goosebumps just typing it.


Please watch and be encouraged, and if you are having one of those, "cry yourself to sleep nights", please know I wish I could be there to hold you and tell you it will be okay, and to wipe away each one of your precious tears. If you fall asleep with your hands clasped in prayer for a better morning, know that I've spent nights like that too!
may your night be sweet and your day be even sweeter, typed with love, your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...