I saw IRON MAN 2!

what better to do on a friday night than go to the movies!!!
my mom snapped a photo of me in the theater...on our way to see IRON MAN 2!
Sometimes there is nothing better than to escape from all your troubles, and let your mind take in a movie! (boy did I need a mind-escape today! ha ha ha)
MY SISKEL & EBERT review:
I really liked this movie! At first when my mom and son, Jordan, said we should see Iron Man 2, I thought, "oh, I don't know....I didn't even see the first one". (and I normally don't really like crazy action movies) But this was a really good movie! IT was funny, super interesting, the cast, (Robert Downey Jr., was awesome, I love Gwyneth Paltrow, Scarlet Johansson was super tough, Don Cheadle was great, and Mickey Rourke was a good Russian, bad guy!)
So, go get your Iron on...I give it 2 Iron thumbs up!!!
 
There was a huge line to go see Iron Man 2, it went all the way down the hallway, just to get in!
Oh great, and I'm gonna get one of my crutches knocked down...ha ha ha
Just as we were starting to worry...and usher came and asked, "are you going in?", to me with my crutches...."YES!", I say...and he stops the line and lets us go in first! OMG! I was so excited! We got to sit in the row with no one in front, so I could put my leg up!

SNACK BAR treats:
2 coca-cola icee's (for Jordan and Bobby)
1 XXX Vitamin Water (for my mom)
1 bottle of water and Junior Mints for me
TOTAL for treats: $20.25 ( in know! crazy!)

It was a fun friday night date....my mom made me laugh, the movie made me laugh, Bobby held my hand and my Jordan filled me in on what happened in the first Iron Man! ha ha ha

and me and my mom saw that they play classic movies on mondays for $2!!! Talk about cinema therapy....Singing in the Rain, makes me so happy!

huge love and I hope you get to cozy up in a theater or on your couch, and you get to escape all your troubles and get taken away in a movie....xoxo your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...