SUNNIES, SHADES, SUNGLASSES

okey dokey....since i've been getting a huge amount of peeps askin' me where I got my sunglasses, i thought I'd just do a blog post about these!
#1. i love these by the way!
#2. they are from SABRE
#3. they are the KOZOI style in tortoise ( i really wanted the black ones, but they were out, but I have fallen in love with these ones!)



they are glam, rock n' roll, a little bit Rihanna, a little bit retro, a little bit....i love the heck out of them. They are comfy, and light, you hardly feel like you're even wearing anything!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE KOZOI's!

you can put on a pair of sunglasses, and instantly you look cooler...ha ha ha ha...

Jack Nicholson said: "without my sunglasses, i'm just fat and 60!"

my great gramma told me, "all you need is sunglasses and some lipstick!"

and remember, sometimes our future's are so bright, we gotta wear shades!
here's to super bright futures, and some killer, peeper covers to keep our eyeballers safe!

huge love and even "huger" sunglasses, your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...