How to cut your t-shirt (80's style)

I started cutting my t-shirts about 7 years ago...I 'm not sure if it was in style, but then again, I've never cared about what was "in style", I just cared about what I liked to wear!

I like turning a "not so cute", t-shirt, into a cute "80's" style off the shoulder t-shirt, with a white tank top underneath...here's how to do it!

So here's a fun video where I show you how to cut an "80's style shirt" and my style inspiration, and a quick tour of my old closet! (how I miss this closet, my new closet isn't even as big as a door, it now looks like I sleep in my closet! ha ha ha


What you need:
t-shirt
very sharp scissors (fabric scissors are best, I like Fiskars)

let's get ready to have some fashion fun! And remember: 
you don't wear a trend, you make one by wearing what you love!
wear what you love...makes you happy...and makes you feel comfortable!
type with love and fashion boldness, your kandee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...