Lips Like Kim Kardashian

I was in the MAC store today, buying my sister a birthday-beauty present! And the adorable salesgirl, had the most awesome lip color on! I asked "WHAT ARE you WEARING? I love it!!!!!"....
lo and behold!!!
it wasn't MAC...but the NARS Turkish Delight lip gloss!
AHHHHHHHHHH! (insert angelic voices)
It is beeeee-yoooooo-teeeeee-fullllllll!
Let me tell you, I scrounged up my little, pennies, and ran right back across the way to Sephora to get my hands on a tube!!!
Kim Kardashian (and her sister Kourtney)
both LOVE, Turkish Delight by NARS, lipgloss.
It is the perfect shade of nude, pink!
For a perfect, pouty, sexy mouth, get your hands on this Turkish Delight!

I unwrapped it before I even walked out of the mall and swiped it on my lips....
and it was love and first application!

HUGE love and lipglossy kisses......kanderella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...