How to Get Hot Looking Arms

Thanks McDonald's and all other forms of fast food, combined with people not having enough time to work out, and your arms may feel a little more wiggly and baggy than they should! Well, summer's almost here, and we better make time! You'll feel great, and when I was in good shape, it sure made me wanna pass on junk food! I had more energy, confidence and I could wear whatever I wanted!
And then we have Madonna's arms, which is almost one of the most "unattractive" things I've ever seen! She's going to the Borderline alright, the borderline of "one-of-the-grossest-things-I've-ever-seen"!

We want lean, toned arms, with no jiggy, wiggle, or wings!
my friend Brian and his awesome wife April, who make fitness videos on youtube, (and he used to work with my mom!), made me this AWESOME, arm workout for lil' ol' me! Since I can't do anything with my legs yet, I will get some killer arms to show off in my tank tops.
Please SUBSCRIBE to Brian on Youtube, he's super nice, has great workouts, and let's help him build his youtube followers!
So let's get ready to get in shape! Here's how to get sexy arms, in no time at all! And I'm gonna be doing with you too!
Let's get ready to get a little hotter, ha ha ha! (Don't forget to leav Brian a nice comment and tell him you're from the Kandee Fam!)
huge love and un-huge arms, your kandee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...