How to Get Rid of Under Eye Circles

banish under eye circles with a "magical" wand (AKA your concealer and a few tricks)...
maybe you stay up late (like me...editing, blogging, trying to get through my emails), maybe you naturally have dark rings around your eye from your good ol' genes, or maybe you just can't seem to get enough sleep, ever!
I am working on a home remedy treatment to help...but until then, here's my Plastic Surgery With Make-Up trick: How to Get Rid of (ERASE), "the dreaded" Under Eye Circles~
everyone want to look, rested, awake, young, and free up rings under your eyes...

and I promise you these work...My "magical" trick and me, were even featured in ELLE magazine! The editor said she had never seen this, and loved it! Which means a lot to me, because she has seen almost every beauty trick and product in the world! hee hee hee

So let's go get out under-eye erasing on!!!

AND remember always:
foundation first
then concealer
then powder! 


(click on any of the names of the products for links to get them!)
my fav right now for foundation is:
 and for cheap:

and my favorite concealer is:
so many celebrities can't live without this!
and for cheap concealer:

my favorite powder right now:
(I wear 4W)
and a cheaper face powder:

cozy up to your computer with some popcorn...and let me show you some make-up magic! huge love and light under eyes!!! your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...