Oh no BONO got hurt!!!

I just read that my "homeboy"  HURT his BACK!!!
Yes, Paul Hewson, AKA BONO, had to have an emergency back surgery at a Munich hospital, after injuring himself during tour preparation.

Bono, who I just learned is the same age as my mom, nifty-50, will have to recoup for the next 8 weeks!
Bono who was upset that all the people in North America who bought tickets, will no longer get to see him perform, and all their plans will have been ruined! He loves to perform, he's a performer, so this must be so frustrating for him. 

This tour was going to be U2's best tour ever, even beating MADONNA's $222 million tour, with his highest grossing tour of 2009, at $311 million!

Get better BONO! We're cheering for ya! Get well soon!

That just shows you, age doesn't decide your success. AT 50, Bono is beating out young teeny boppers and even Madonna, well I think she's even older than Bono, at 51!

and as a sidenote: he's not really my BFF, I just got my pic taken with him a few months ago!
smiles and it's a a beautiful day (as BONO would say), your friend kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...