BIG IS GOOD

sometimes we do something BIG....
my friend, Lauren Lloyd...who has produced over 60 movies
started something BIG online...click here to check it out:
the best part is....I have a channel on their super new website

BUT anyway.....
Lauren was going to be interviewed by NBC
and she asked if I would come do it with her....
so hopefully they won't edit me out of the interview...
and you'll get to see it on NBC Nightline!!!!
holy smokes!!!! I am so excited!!!

here's me and my "TRUNKLE" (my tree trunk cankle..cankle is a fat ankle!ha ha ha) in the "Big Tv" loft....after my interview.
watch my Little Bio on BIG TV right here
this was so much fun...and such an honor!!! Thank you Lauren!
I'll let you all know when it will air!
Who would've thought a few years ago when I was sad and thought my dreams were over, that I'd be getting interviewed about what I love doing!!! 
i hope this encourages your heart....huge love...and I'm taking you all with me, like a mama eagle, taking her babies in her wings.....love you all....your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...