Illegal Eyeshadow!

so stinkin amazing, they should be illegal!!!
(ha ha ha..notice my awesome, teal towel, covered crutches peeking out!)
I love these  URBAN DECAY EYE SHADOWS! they are all I've been wearing the last couple weeks! They are the new matte eyeshadows from Urban Decay, we all know that Urban Decay has the best shimmery, sparkly shadows on the planet!
BUT these matte shadows are the bomb-shell!!!
 Even my mom tested them out and loves them! They are soooooo long lasting, and the colors are like no other colors shades I've ever hunted for! 
If you want to add some new make-up to your addiction, I mean collection, ha ha ha, try these:

these give you most amazing smokey eyes....I LOVE HEIST, SECRET SERVICE, NAKED...

I'll do a look with them soon! huge love and twinkly eyes, your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...