How to tie a bandana

I like big, fun, accessories!
I started tying bandana (handkerchief's) around my wrist a loooong time ago!
WHY?!?
you ask...
well, part fashion
part function
I started wearing a bandana around my wrist on make-up jobs, because I wouldn't make the make-up smudge, and it would keep my hands all free from smearing make-up!
And I also liked wearing it because it was a cool, CHEAP accessories!
So here's how to do it:
get any cheap bandana
(if you wash them first they are soft and WAYYYY easier to tie!)
so get your BANDANA and let's get ready to "hang out with me" on the computee:



Have fun my Kandee Krew.....typed with love....be bold, dress how you want...and don't care what anyone says!
and PS. I get to go to Disneyland one more day with my family!!! It truly is the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!
I want to live inside there!
love and hugs...your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...