How to Get SUPER white teeth for CHEAP!

The tooth "whitening fairy is about to make a visit!
Get ready to be the proud owner of a "blindingly" bright smile!

                                   

WHAT YOU NEED:

 2 clear mouth guards (like you'd wear to protect your teeth for sports) You'll need one for your top and one for your lower teeth)
CLICK HERE FOR WHERE TO GET A 2-mouth guard set
(I got mine for $1.00 at walmart)
I show you how to make the custom teeth trays in the video below!

PLUS WHITE 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel
(I got mine a walmart, click in the link above to buy it online, too!) 


and here's the LINK FOR THE PLUS WHITE SENSITIVE FORMULA

Then, all you need is your your teeth, and we're ready to rock n' roll!
 So get ready to light up the world, with your new smiley self!


I've been "bleaching" my teeth since I was about 16. I've never had any tooth sensitivity, and watch the video to hear me explain about how amazing this bleach is compared to the expensive kind you get done at the dentist! (and that it works even better!)

The world needs more smiles....and if your teeth aren't "yeller", it sure makes you want to smile more!



So get ready and let's get our BLEACH on!!! huge love and sparkly, white teeth, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...