my mother's day

this is my mama:
SHANNON
she has loved me, comforted me, encouraged me, loved me no matter what....
she he has taught me more things about love, art, creating, being merciful and graceful. She is one of the sweetest, kindest, most encouraging, forgiving person in the world!

She is my best friend. (well, and my sister!)...
I don't know what I would do without her. GOd gave me the perfect mom for me!

I know, some of you probably already have seen this. But this is one of my favorite videos, because it's with my mom...and everyone that knows me said, "in this video, your mom brings out the most "kandee-ness" part of you"!

Here's to my mom (i love you mama!):



huge love, your kandee

PS, if mother's day is hard for you because you don't have a mom, or your relationship with you mom, isn't very good....please let me send you extra love, like a mama...perfect love that says your beautiful, your wonderful, and you can do everything you ever dreamed of! I'll be your "mama", sending you huge love through the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...