How To Tweeze Perfect Eyebrows

Watch my eyebrow BEFORE & AFTER in the video below! (I had way bigger, Brooke Shields style brows before!)
One of the most amazing things to transform the face: eyebrows!
You face can look skinnier, more angled, just plain, more attractive from a good eyebrow tweezing!

I am an eyebrow perfectionist. I love to shape, tweeze, pluck, and prefect everyone's eyebrows!
So here it your at-home eyebrow perfection instruction.
AND as a sidenote: I think waxing is great for backs, legs, bikini zones...but not precise enough for your eyebrows. (it's like if you went to eyeline your eye, but using something the size of a lipstick...too much!!!)
SO let's do an eyebrow make-over...
what you need for bombshell eye brows:
I love my tweezerman tweezers!

 curved cuticle scissors like this:

An eyebrow / eyelash comb brush combo!
(click here for where to find one)














and one of these AWESOME eyebrow razor!
(my FAVORITE is the TINKLE, and I love their name! Gives, "do you have to TINKLE?", a whole new meaning! ha ha ha)
click here for where to find them!
and a business card or anything with a straight edge!
and last but not least, a pair of unruly lashes! ha ha ha

so let's get ready to get some super fab brows that will get you some eyebrow compliments!
watch and enjoy, huge love and tweezers, your kandee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...