Save Money: How to Cut Your Own Hair

Want to save some dollars, euros, rupees, coins...
I'm going to show you how! You can cut your hair yourself!
Yes, don't be scared! I cut my own hair for years, and some of my favorite hair cuts have been done by my own 2 hands!
Take this one for example: (all me baby!) Yes, I bleached it platinum myself too.
HOW TO CUT THE PERFECT BANGS or FRINGE:
You wanna know the secret to get a really spectacular hair cut. Top stylists have learned a skill that's been passed down from stylists to stylist- the dry cut. It's not taught in schools, the art of dry cutting is when a stylist washes, dries, flat irons and styles the hair before cutting the hair. You can see where the hair puffs up or which direction it wants to go, this way, so your cut is comes out perfect! And dry cutting is PERFECT for your BANGS or FRINGE!

Now you might be thinkin', "well that's great Kandee, but you went to beauty school (AKA Cosmetology school)...I might totally mess up my hair!"
No, some of my friends that have the coolest hair, do it themselves, with no training at all! (Even Sharon Stone cuts her own hair!)
You know your face, and how you like to wear your hair better than any one else on the planet! You can custom tailer the perfect, face framing haircut for yourself!

It's so easy and fast! It's like a make-over for your face! So here how to cut your own bangs or frings, these are cute sideswept bangs! All you need is a comb, some good shears and your hair.

TIP: I blow dried and straightened my hair before I cut them. This gives you the straightest, most desirable hair to cut. (Cutting hair dry, gives you a more precise cut!)

know let's get ready to cut some awesome bangs!
get mark, get set, get combs, get scissors...get ready for gorgeous!
huge love, and even "huge-er" hair, your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...