How to Look Like Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow

Yo ho! Yo Ho! I pirate's life for me! We pillage we plunder, we rifle, we loot! Drink me hardies yo ho!
Ahoy there me mates of make-up!  I be bringin' to ya the finest in make-up tricks..fer our dear CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!
Oh we love us some Johnny Depp characters!
Not to mention, Pirate's of The Caribbean, is one of my favorite rides at Disneyland!
I actually borrowed this Jack Sparrow wig, from my son, who got it at Disneyland.
I also used the St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse to make me look a little sun-kissed and tanned, like a
"man of the sea" would look! ha ha ha
and I "blacked-out" my teeth with  Cinema Secrets Temporary Tooth Color (this stuff is just fun to have all the time, I put it on at a shoot, just to be funny one day!), and it's only about $4.50! Buy some, just to have fun on your next outing! ha ha ha

I had so much fun making this video! I hope you like it and it makes you laugh!
Make sure you watch the end for the "hillbilly pirate part"!

have a fun-tastic day.....your Cap'n Kandee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...