Tales from the NY Subway

1. this was last August...it was so hot in the subway, sweat was running down our backs. The 90+ degree air felt cool when the doors of the subway would open up! TIP: for the love of others noses, please wear extra deodorant and few more spritzes of perfume!

2. Me and my friend ate at Balthazar in Soho and got yelled at for taking a picture inside! (Not nice
Balthazar, even though they did have really good frites or fries)

3. I got a manicure there with SUPER HOT PINK polish...which glowed! LOVED IT!!!!

4. May I remind you again, the power of smelling good! How I wish more people on the train smelled better, to stand next to! ha ha ha

5. I love the SUBWAY! My first try at a subway was in Hong Kong. I had no clue what the directions were, but somehow I always got where I needed to go! ha ha ha

6. DO NOT take pictures of "performers" in the SUBWAY! I just got my camera out to take a picture of this guy who was playing the drums on all these plastic buckets. (he was really good)...well, he didn't like it! HE started yelling, calling me names! We just hurried and got out of that little hallway! ha ha ha

7. only take goofy pictures in the subway when it's not crowded! ha ha ha otherwise you'll just annoy people! ha ha ha

have a fun day no matter what mode of transportation you are taking today! huge love and funny pictures, your kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...