Who Wants To Borrow My Mom?

My mom: SHANNON
 the most amazing person I've ever known
she is: someone you can tell anything to and will never make you feel bad or judge you, she will always encourage you and cheer you up, and gives AMAZING advice
my plan: to share her with the world
why: because I get hundreds of messages a day, from people who need good advice, need a mom, or have a mom but they don't get along, or can't talk to her
AND MY MOM HAS BECOME A MOM TO BOTH ME AND ALL MY SISTER'S FRIENDS, they even call her, and in high school I'd come home and my friends would come over just to talk to my mom! They still do! She's like mom-to-everyone! (I like to share. So I wanna share my mom with you!)

and every time I read on of these emails I think, I wish I had a big camp, and everyone could come to it, and I could lend my mom to them, to love them, comfort them, encourage them, like my mom does for me!
my plan: Mission ASK-A-MOM!
you can write ANYTHING you want to ask my mom, get advice on, or need encouragement about...ANYTHING!
From what to do about a break-up, someone cheating on you, being mean, to how to cook a chicken, or what to do if your tampon gets stuck (ha ha ha ha)!
OK, so we'll do a video, I'll read the questions off, (and we'll NEVER reveal anyone's name or identity)...AND my MAMA will answer your most URGENT questions!
SOUNDS FUN AND HELPFUL! right?!?
(just don't ask her questions about me...ha ha ha, just kidding!)
So post your comments below...(we'll find a better way to do this in the future, if you guys like this idea)
We WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU, HELP YOU, AND ENCOURAGE YOUR PRECIOUS LIL' HEARTS!
HUGE LOVE FROM ME AND MY MAMA, KANDEE & SHAN-MOM
here's a little video with me and my mom, the best part is the last few minutes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...