I want a mustache!

actually I always wanted a goatee, so I could ponder my thoughts and pull on my goatee! ha ha ha
I actually can't stand beards on guys though! And I was so stinkin' excited on Valentine's Day when my boyfriend shaved his beard off! I don't like any facial hair really, except for maybe a goatee...it hurts to kiss a guy with a hairy face, it's like kissing a cactus!

But I have to say, the weirdest thing I've ever seen on my face, was this facial hair I did for the Jack Sparrow look (you know, JD, our beloved Johnny Depp from Pirate's of the Caribbean). I laughed everytime I walked by the mirror and saw myself!

HOW TO GLUE ON A FAKE BEARD, MUSTACHE OR GOATEE!
(this is so funny if you are a girl!)
things you need:
spirit gum (and spirit gum remover)



a fake beard or mustache kit (mine was the Jack Sparrow one)
a small pair of scissors

Have fun with your new stash'...it's a fun way to scare your friends! ha ha ha...my son thought it was hilarious...and I'm sure my neighbors that could see me making this video through my windows, thought I was a nut! ha ha ha
huge love and even bigger mustaches, kandee
(sidenote: my son helped me this video...he told me to put in all the sound effects! And then we had to watch em like 7 times! IT was so fun to edit a video with him!)
Enjoy our video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...