What!?! Leggings aren't pants!

Someone wrote in some article: LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!
And I could hear crying coming from my leggings, all folded up in their little legging drawer!
Who would write such a thing!?!
Yeah! Yeah! I know, if they are nylon, like "tights", I agree, way too much can be seen through those babies! Undies, maybe the absence of undies! But come on, some solid, OPAQUE, cotton, maybe cotton/blend leggings! They are pants!
HOLD UP! WAIT A  MINUTE!
LEGGING CROTCH, must be covered. No one needs to see that!
That why I DESIGNED my little "crotch-cover-skirt"!!! hellooooo?
I LOVE leggings, so much, that I am getting married to them. (ha ha ha)
I don't think I need say anything more, except show you these snapshots of my life-in-leggings.
(Top Left, me in Urban Outfitters with my $7 forever 21 leggings, top right my clearance $5 zebra leggings from Kohl's, who knew, I never even had shopped there before!)
 
(above, me and my friend Tessa, right before I bought my fav SUPREME necklace, in another pair of $7, Forever 21 leggings! BELOW, left leggings from Charlotte Russe, RIGHT, me posing as Snow White in another $7 pair from Forever 21, and bottom, my fav Zebra babies!)
leggings are as comfortable as being without clothes on, as you'll get...being clothed! I love to travel in them, walk in them, dance in them, work out in them, live in them....
I dare someone to try to step to me and tell me they aren't pants, I can move my legs so well in my leggings, I'll windmill kick the air right near their head....I'd like to see them try to do that in their tight skinny jeans! ha ha ha

LOVE AND LEGGINGS, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...