IT's OK!

i've had so many times in my life, when i was feeling awful, i'd done something wrong, i was scared, or sad, and  all i needed was someone to tell me it will be OK!
Me and my mom were talking last night about my great gramma, who's still alive, she is 90. We were talking about how she never gets upset about anything, she just says, "oh, it'll be okay"! And she tries to make everything something wonderful. If it's cloudy she'll say, "oh goody, it's going to rain", like when she found out I was going to have my Jordan (when I married at 17 and had a baby at 18) she just said, "oh goody, we're gonna have a baby!"
I want you to know, that no matter what is going on in your life, what circumstance, is making you feel sad, or upset, or hurt, or frustrated.... that IT WILL BE OK!
Everything will be ok. You will be ok. No matter what is going on, how you feel it could be the worst thing, you will make it through.
I have my mama, and she has the most gentle ear to tell things to. I can tell her anything, and she will make me feel better about it. She too, also tells me, "oh honey, it will ok, we'll get through it, don't worry!"

And I want you to know, I'm hugging you through the computer, I'm sending my love, and the next time you have one of those things where you think, "OH NO!!!!".....hear my voice saying, "it will be ok, it's alright, we'll get through this!"

huge love from my heart to yours, your kandee

PS now I'm off to the urgent care, because my ear hurts so bad I couldn't sleep last night, and it feels like my throat is swelling shut! But, I will be ok! ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...