Free SCHOLARSHIP to GLAMINAR today only!

When I went to beauty school, I was a single mom, trying to work 2 jobs, and I was only 20! I talked with the owner of the beauty school and told her my story, she decided to let me go to beauty school for free, I didn't pay one penny! Her name was Bonnie, and she will never know the blessing that, that was in my life!

I want to help someone else like that too!

I want to offer a FREE scholarship to the June Glaminars in LA! (Don't worry, if you've already purchased your tickets, and you had a hard time coming up with the money, you can still write in, and I'll refund the money if you are the winner!)

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1.You have to write a short message about why you should win the scholarship (just in a comment to this, but I won't publish any of the comments, in case your story is too personal)

2. you have to write in by 1pm (pacific standard time) (and I'll announce the winner tomorrow!)

3. You have to include your email address so I can contact you, as well as be willing to send me a picture to post in the WINNING BLOG POST! (without an email address I have no way of telling you you've won!)

4. You must live near the LA area, (I wish I had money to pay for people to fly here, but I don't have that kind of money, yet!ha ha)

So go comment below right now! And I hope to see you there!!! This could change your life, just like the gift of going to beauty school did for me! It was the beginning of an amazing dream come true! (even though I didn't even end up doing hair! ha ha)
huge love, your friend, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...