GLAMINAR SCHOLARSHIP UPDATE!

hi guys! wow! I am overwhelmed with messages about the scholarship! I wish I could just say you all can come, but I don't have enough room or giftbags to let everyone come! (ha ha ha)

I had to change the time limit to 1pm (pacific standard time- so about 30 minutes from this post)...due to my blog account keeps shutting down due to all the incoming comments! I have been reading for the last hour straight and I'm no where near  getting close to reading them all! I have been crying reading some of your messages...and I really wish I could have you all come, but I don't have room to invite everyone!)

Thank you so much, and I'll try to announce the winner as soon as I'm done reading them all!

huge, huge love, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...