How to Get Rid of A Tattoo (with make-up)

INTRODUCING: Kandee "the tattoo remover" Johnson

I think tattoos can be beautiful works of art, however, I am too indecisive to ever permanently get something on my skin. I like change too much, that I'm sure in 4 years I'd want to change it! ha ha

But as a make-up artist, for tv, movies, and special events....especially weddings...Even the most tattoo loving brides don't want to walk down the aisle with the rose they have on the back shoulder blade!
Even for models, companies don't want models that have tattoos. The girl I traveled with to Asia, to do modeling with, had a dolphin tattoo removed from her hip, so she could get more work...IT LOOKED SO GROSS, like a huge canker sore-crater of bloodiness was what was left over to heal!

I'm going to show you the tricks of pro make-up artist and special effects artist, to get rid of tattoos!Well at least until you wash it off!
It would even work on this guy!
What you need:
a razor (to remove hair if in a hairy place leg arm or leg)
rubbing alcohol (to cleanse the skin of all oils)
an airbrush (I LOVE Dinair airbrushes, Dina was the first person to ever use make-up with an airbrush)
Dinair Paramedical Make-Up (this is make-up like no other, it won't come off on clothes & will last all day long, it will cover, scars, birth marks, vitiligo, port wine, acne, tattoos, rosacea, bruises & burns. It's designed to hold up in for actors in movies, under hot lights, and for the scrutinizing eye of High Definition Cameras!)
Tissues just like tattoo artist need to clean off the area...you need to gently buff the skin between layers
Fawn Brown Glamour Airbrush Make-up to give the authentic look of freckles or beauty marks
(optional) STENCIL for Freckles & Beauty Marks this is what I use in the video to give it a very realistic look
Get ready to watch and be amazed! ooooh! Ahhhhhhh!
And a HUGE thanks to my boyfriend's brother, Billy, who've I've known since he was little, and didn't have one tattoo, just blue or green hair! (Thanks Billy for getting tattoos, so I could cover them up!hee hee)

WATCH ME AT WORK IN MY "Un-Tattoo" SHOP! Like Kat Von D, but in reverse...I'm Kan Von J! ha ha ha ha
huge love and tattoo coverin', Kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...