What to say when someone makes fun or tries to steal your heart!

(My sister is on the left, Me (Rapuntzel) is on the right)
Back when I was 16...
I didn't have a lot of friends...
I liked be alone anyway
I always had trouble with the relationships...
I'd let my heart fall fast for guys...and then I'd want to give up my whole world for them!
If I had only known that I should've guarded my heart, so that I never lost myself or lost my heart so much!
Later in life, as I got "older & wiser" (ha ha ha)...I realized what's really attractive is being CONFIDENT in who you are, what you like, and not changing for anyone!
I don't care what people think about how I dress, what my hair looks like, my accessories...I never have! I've always thought, "If i LIKE IT! It doesn't matter if anyone else does!" ha ha ha
Be strong. Be confident. EVEN if you have to fake it! You're fake confidence will one day grow into "real" confidence!
Don't give up who you are, for anyone! God made you the way you are, because that's the best! Like what you like, no matter who says anything to you about it!
You are awesome! Your style is prefect, just how you like it!
Wear what you love, what makes you feel happy and confident.
I have a pair of camo pants that are baggy, and I love them! I feel super confident in them, because they are me! They aren't "sexy" pants at all, they are big and baggy...but you know what is funny?
(these are the pants I'm talkin' about)
I was walking down the street in Hollywood one day, and this guy walked by and said, "you are the sexiest thing I've ever seen!"...ha ha ha, my clothes were NOT sexy at all...I had a bandana on my head, a t-shirt, baggy jeans, and my converse...but I'm guessing my confidence in my style is what was attractive. I was brave, wore what I loved and that it always attractive!
I beat out every skinny girl, walking down the street in their skin tight, cleavage showing shirts, and mini skirts, with my tomboy clothes! ha ha ha
dont' let anyone's mean words get you down, just think everytime they something, it's making you even more CONFIDENT in your look!
I used to tell my son when someone says something about not liking what you're wearing, tell them: "well aren't you glad you don't have to wear it then!" OR "it's a good thing that I wear what I like and not what you like!"

Be CONFIDENT, you are awesome and so it your unique style!
huge love and confidence, kandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...